- Last Updated on Saturday, 31 March 2012 18:07
- Hits: 2394
Stage 1: This is the weakest stage of activity. You sense being watched or not alone in a room.
• Unusual noises or sounds
• Cold spots
• Unfamiliar odors
• Footsteps being heard
Stage 2: At this level you begin to distinguish or perceive things more clearly.
• Unfamiliar Voices
• Visible markings on windows or mirrors
• Cloudy substances
Stage 3: At this stage the events are more pronounces. You now begin to realize this is real. You now may have a true haunting.
• Doors open and close by themselves
• Clearly hearing voices
• Physically being touched
• Lights, TV, and radios turning on and off
• May attempt to communicate with the occupants of the house
Stage 4: This is now what you can call a poltergeist. It is getting stronger, and is now aware of its surroundings.
• Objects disappear and show up later at a different location
• Small items levitate
• Glass breaking for no apparent reason
• Half or full apparitions
Stage 5: At this stage it is now a full-blown poltergeist and could be harmful. Its energy is so strong at this level that it can hurt people. Sometimes by accident or deliberate.
• Hair pulling
• Items 30 pounds or more being thrown
• Objects being to animate such as dolls or stuffed animals etc
• Electrical appliances becoming erratic